Readout of Vice President Biden’s Call with Deputy Prime Minister of the United Kingdom Nick Clegg
Vice President Biden spoke to Deputy Prime Minister of the United Kingdom Nick Clegg today to thank him for his congratulatory message following last week’s U.S. election. The Vice President expressed appreciation for Deputy Prime Minister Clegg’s friendship and the close and enduring partnership of the United States and the United Kingdom. The two also agreed to continue close cooperation between our two countries to strengthen the global economy and address a range of shared security challenges.
- Stephen Tall's Diary: liberal jottings on the week's big events
- UN Security Council resolution 2249 - historic moment of international unity
- We must reclaim our Social Democrat heritage
- The morning after the by-elections. How did Lib Dems do on 19th November 2015?
- Banning the Lord's prayer - how outrageous (if it were true)
- Tim Farron’s response to the Autumn Statement (The Voice)
- Dutch economists & ex-ministers: Brexit so disastrous that Dutch government should campaign against it (Bernard Aris)
- We should be highly sceptical of air strikes against Syria (Geoffrey Payne)
- York welcomes refugees (Keith Aspden)
- Tim Farron MP writes: We need a holistic approach to eliminate domestic violence once and for all (Tim Farron MP)
- Harborough Tories: £7 off council tax, £40 on bin tax
- Tim Farron's response to the Autumn Statement
- Autumn Statement: Health and Social Care Cuts Continue
- #RetroHugos1941 A Million Years to Conquer, by Henry Kuttner
- Iain wears the White Ribbon to support campaign at County
- Outrage After CCS Prize Scrapped
- Rennie Tells Swinney - 'Lucky It's Not YOUR Budget'
- Complaints flood in about Northern Rail
- George Osborne announces cut in political party funding
- Eddie Sammon 25th Nov - 9:58pm
Chaps, I'm not asking for a major war - for starters why should Britain do all this heavy lifting whilst other countries do hardly anything?...
- Peter Hayes 25th Nov - 9:54pm
BTL or at least landlords are nothing new. When I moved job In the 1980s I had the option of paying my mortgage on a...
- Alistair 25th Nov - 9:49pm
Is Eddie volunteering to fight? Or send a loved one? Syria is turning into a proxy war, which we should not be involving ourselves in....
- Hywel 25th Nov - 9:38pm
According to some analysis on Vote-2012 LIb Dem vote share in contested by-elections is around 18%. (19 % n seats we fought last time -...
- Peter Hayes 25th Nov - 9:36pm
How will the fishing in the North Sea work if we leave. Will we be banned from fishing in the Eastern North Sea until an...
- Geoffrey Payne 25th Nov - 8:58pm
Thank you for your responses. Paul - I do not think you have really tackled the points I made in my article. Richard - interesting...
Thu 26th Nov 2015
Fri 27th Nov 2015
Sun 29th Nov 2015
Mon 30th Nov 2015
Thu 3rd Dec 2015
Thu 10th Dec 2015
Sat 12th Dec 2015
Wed 16th Dec 2015
Wed 23rd Dec 2015