Readout of Vice President Biden’s Call with Deputy Prime Minister of the United Kingdom Nick Clegg
Vice President Biden spoke to Deputy Prime Minister of the United Kingdom Nick Clegg today to thank him for his congratulatory message following last week’s U.S. election. The Vice President expressed appreciation for Deputy Prime Minister Clegg’s friendship and the close and enduring partnership of the United States and the United Kingdom. The two also agreed to continue close cooperation between our two countries to strengthen the global economy and address a range of shared security challenges.
- Undeclared Conservative election expenses unearthed by Channel 4 News
- Nick Clegg tells the inside story of how the Conservatives put party before country
- Willie Rennie gets the biggest cheer of the final Scottish Leaders' Debate
- The new Liberal Democrat Director of Campaigns and Elections is...
- Voting in the London elections - after 16 years voters are still confused
- How Caroline Pidgeon would change London for the better (Caron Lindsay)
- Tim Farron MP writes…The Government must deliver for refugee children (Tim Farron MP)
- From new member to candidate – the Lib Dem newbies fighting their first election (Caron Lindsay)
- Kirsty Williams: Vote Lib Dem to make more nurses and smaller class sizes a reality (The Voice)
- Billingsgate – a crisis for Labour that can be solved by tactical voting for Lib Dem Joe Otten (Phil Aisthorpe)
- "Building a Better Walrus" - clinging to the wreckage...
- The Men from the Ministry, Jimmy Clitheroe and my sense of humour
- New Post on Mindless Ones
- Hedgehog Awareness Week 1-7 May 2016
- 30 Days of Shakespeare: Day 15 - the first play you read
- Police take no action over leaflet missing imprint
- 1491: New Revelations of the Americas before Columbus, by Charles C. Mann
- RSPCA Mobile Welfare Clinic
- Paul Holmes 4th May - 10:05pm
Victoria must have been taking a break between delivery Rounds then! Hywel makes good points but it is still true in a close election contest...
- Jayne Mansfield 4th May - 9:51pm
With the favourable comment about Zac Goldsmith, is this a nod to Caroline Pidgeon's supporters to give a second preference to him?If so, she has...
- Hywel 4th May - 9:41pm
I was a 10 O'clock person but: "Remember that every person you find at home in the morning is one less person to remind later...
- Matt (Bristol) 4th May - 8:56pm
Manfarang -- I apologise for getting it wrong about Ireland -- although the previous government had promised a referendum last year on whether Irish ex-pats...
- Paul Walter 4th May - 7:44pm
I agree with Paul Holmes wholeheartedly. ALDC advice is to start knocking up at 9.30am. Remember that every person you find at home in the...
- Katerina Porter 4th May - 6:45pm
Is not being signed up to the European Convention of Human Rights a requirement for being a member of the Council of Europe, in which...
Thu 5th May 2016
Sat 7th May 2016
Sun 8th May 2016
Tue 10th May 2016
Sat 14th May 2016