Readout of Vice President Biden’s Call with Deputy Prime Minister of the United Kingdom Nick Clegg
Vice President Biden spoke to Deputy Prime Minister of the United Kingdom Nick Clegg today to thank him for his congratulatory message following last week’s U.S. election. The Vice President expressed appreciation for Deputy Prime Minister Clegg’s friendship and the close and enduring partnership of the United States and the United Kingdom. The two also agreed to continue close cooperation between our two countries to strengthen the global economy and address a range of shared security challenges.
- Stoke and Copeland results show how far Lib Dems have come in two years
- ++Copeland by-election - Lib Dems more than double vote share and move up to third place, beating UKIP
- LibLink: Kishwer Falkner on 'How I will vote on Article 50'
- Even the Daily Telegraph now says Leave was "wrong, "wrong" and "wrong"
- Copeland and Stoke say a little about party politics but a lot about the state of the country
- Meet the Lords (Multiple Authors)
- Incumbents or Entrepreneurs? (Joe Zammit-Lucia)
- Mrs Copeland (Ed Thornley)
- Making banking a genuinely free market (Callum Gurr)
- Copeland and Stoke say a little about party politics but a lot about the state of the country (Nathan Sinclair)
- It's cold, wet and decidedly south...
- A short introduction to the Somersetshire Coal Canal
- Six of the Best 670
- In which I attempt to become radical furniture
- Stop groaning about slow speeds, concentrate on safety on Shropshire's roads
- Brexit – Like Tony Blair John Major is right
- Sign up for ALDC Webinar on Nominations
- Reporting Back: Bury's Budget Council 2017
- Our Health & Social Care Motion to the Lib Dem Conference
- Greater Manchester Walking Weekend 2-4 March 2017
- Michael BG 28th Feb - 1:54am
We had a chance to call for and build alliances to reform the EU into a pro-people institution rather than a pro-business or pro-globalisation institution....
- Katharine Pindar 28th Feb - 1:38am
Thanks, Ed Thornley, for your enthusiasm for our constituency! It's good to read the differing viewpoints above, and, thanks to Peter Watson, the detailed voter...
- Conor McGovern 28th Feb - 1:18am
David Evans, I agree. We must never, ever again settle for being a small-c conservative party.
- Katharine Pindar 28th Feb - 1:02am
Peter and Mike, I love the way you both keep on demanding detailed answers to what Lib Dems offer practically, to fulfill our Preamble ideals...
- David Evans 28th Feb - 12:33am
Conor, We had done all that you suggest for over forty years, building our party up from nearly nothing to get up to 57 MPs...
- Peter Watson 27th Feb - 11:10pm
"in Copeland our vote has snuck above ten percent only twice; in 2005 and 2010" According to the Wikipedia page (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Copeland_(UK_Parliament_constituency): 2001 10.7% 1983 15.9%...
Tue 28th Feb 2017
Wed 1st Mar 2017
Thu 2nd Mar 2017
Fri 3rd Mar 2017
Sat 4th Mar 2017
Mon 6th Mar 2017
Thu 9th Mar 2017
Fri 10th Mar 2017
Mon 13th Mar 2017
Fri 24th Mar 2017