Readout of Vice President Biden’s Call with Deputy Prime Minister of the United Kingdom Nick Clegg
Vice President Biden spoke to Deputy Prime Minister of the United Kingdom Nick Clegg today to thank him for his congratulatory message following last week’s U.S. election. The Vice President expressed appreciation for Deputy Prime Minister Clegg’s friendship and the close and enduring partnership of the United States and the United Kingdom. The two also agreed to continue close cooperation between our two countries to strengthen the global economy and address a range of shared security challenges.
- Dutch King in European Parliament: UK belongs inside the EU (Bernard Aris)
- Lord Paul Tyler writes: Party funding is back on the political agenda (Paul Tyler)
- EU Referendum: Don’t forget to register to vote and other musings (Anne Curie)
- Reforming Drug Policy Shouldn’t Just Be About Cannabis (Dean Moore)
- Your Liberal Britain: It’s not about the words: it’s what we mean by them (Adam Killeya)
- Seaforth – H&S Exec to investigate tower demolition failure
- The Strangest Elevator In Italy: the Ascensore Castello d'Albertis-Montegalletto, Genoa
- How becoming a mayor is the new black
- Evening lane closures on Kingsway
- Day 5625: Messages from Cheadle #1 - the NHS
- The Blood is the Life for 26-05-2016
- McArthur Quizzes Matheson over Offensive Behaviour Act
- Cole-Hamilton Calls For Mental Health Shortages Statement
- Brian Wilson, Al Jardine, and Blondie Chaplin: Manchester Apollo 24/5/16
- Before politicians had YouTube campaign clips...
- TCO 26th May - 3:10pm
Is he from the House of Orange (Book)?
- Roland 26th May - 2:51pm
Michael "I think that the first uses are likely to be public transport/taxi like applications – a taxi but without the expense of drivers." Well...
- The Professor 26th May - 2:42pm
As a software developer I am fully aware that the leading edge technology soon becomes the bleeding edge technology. So let Google explore all the...
- David Raw 26th May - 2:26pm
Squabbles between public schoolboy toffs - and shouts of "fight, fight" from small fry who hold their coats are of little relevance in the real...
- David Faggiani 26th May - 2:10pm
I like the approach this article takes, one of identifying a goal (Basic Income) and then setting out policy steps to get closer to it....
- Roland 26th May - 2:10pm
@Tobi - sorry, my point was the existing measures and incentives and supportive government words, seem to be sufficient to encourage technology R&D investment into...
Thu 26th May 2016
Fri 27th May 2016
Sat 28th May 2016
Tue 31st May 2016
Thu 2nd Jun 2016
Sun 5th Jun 2016
Thu 16th Jun 2016
Sat 18th Jun 2016