Readout of Vice President Biden’s Call with Deputy Prime Minister of the United Kingdom Nick Clegg
Vice President Biden spoke to Deputy Prime Minister of the United Kingdom Nick Clegg today to thank him for his congratulatory message following last week’s U.S. election. The Vice President expressed appreciation for Deputy Prime Minister Clegg’s friendship and the close and enduring partnership of the United States and the United Kingdom. The two also agreed to continue close cooperation between our two countries to strengthen the global economy and address a range of shared security challenges.
- The Lib Dem Lowdown: 100,000 members special: A guide to the Liberal Democrats for our new members (Caron Lindsay)
- Property Uplift Recovery Tax (David Cooper)
- We’ve learnt the hard way not to stand in the middle of the road (Paul Walter)
- Moving towards a progressive alliance (Layla Moran)
- General Election Webinars 2017 (Natalie Chindipha)
- VIDEO: What do campaigners actually get up to in an election?
- Why DO LGBT+ Lib Dems get cross when I say we "Achieved Equal Marriage"?
- LibDems Surge Past 100,000
- Herbert Morris buildings, Empress Road, Loughborough
- Birtley Focus
- Meeting to decide David Mackintosh's future will take place at... Sixfields Stadium
- Merseyrail – RMT Guards Dispute – Talks collapse as employer rejects compromise says union
- Lord Bonkers and the Ukip gorilla lady
- If you live in Peterborough and are young, from Polska, Eesti, Lietuva, Portugal, here's my MSG 2 U!
- Election round-up: four more former Lib Dem MPs re-standing
- Matthew Huntbach 24th Apr - 11:43pm
Lorenzo Cherin This country needs moderation more than it needs anything now. Ok, but an issue is that what would be regarded as moderate left...
- nigel hunter 24th Apr - 11:30pm
Someone needs to campaign against Craig Williams!!1
- Lorenzo Cherin 24th Apr - 11:24pm
Apologies to Lynne for the spelling !
- Lorenzo Cherin 24th Apr - 11:23pm
Well said Baroness Feartherstone ! A typically sensible reaction from our front bench stalwart , a typically ludicrous policy ,from a typically preposterous UKIP !
- Lorenzo Cherin 24th Apr - 11:20pm
The person in politics with the most remarkable name !
- Simon Banks 24th Apr - 10:56pm
With the exception of St Albans, these are seats we held in 2005 or 2010 and that you'd expect to be Liberal Democrat targets irrespective...