Readout of Vice President Biden’s Call with Deputy Prime Minister of the United Kingdom Nick Clegg
Vice President Biden spoke to Deputy Prime Minister of the United Kingdom Nick Clegg today to thank him for his congratulatory message following last week’s U.S. election. The Vice President expressed appreciation for Deputy Prime Minister Clegg’s friendship and the close and enduring partnership of the United States and the United Kingdom. The two also agreed to continue close cooperation between our two countries to strengthen the global economy and address a range of shared security challenges.
- Why I went from being Rugby Green Party's general election candidate to a revived Liberal Democrat activist
- Leaving UKIP for the Liberal Democrats
- ++ Tim Farron announces diverse spokesperson team
- The real reason why Mark Williams MP isn't in Tim Farron's front bench team, announced today *
- Doctors versus Jeremy Hunt - a liberal cause we should all champion
- A positive light on the Labour leadership election (Will Wilshere)
- The next housing crash (Emily Davey)
- Where next in the campaign for electoral reform? (Zack Polanski)
- EU “No” campaign: It’s all about Nigel (Paul Walter)
- Turkey, the Kurds & Syria – an Opportunity for Diplomacy? (Jonathan Brown)
- Knit 1 Bike 1 @ Fluph
- Lydiate – What do you know about it? – Read the Community Profile
- Ludlow 'Hobbit house' recommended for rejection by heritage experts
- The Blood is the Life for 02-08-2015
- Charging Towards Fascism
- Yorkshire Day in Redcar
- Along Came a Spider
- Horse stuck in tree rescued by firefighters
- Welcome to the new Liberal Democrat bloggers
- Councillors Advice Centres for August
- Adrian PR 2nd Aug - 7:44am
> [Andrew] > However STV does give the voters the chance to get rid of crooked or lazy > MP’s even if the parties do...
- Jonathan Brown 2nd Aug - 2:22am
Oh, and as for Israel, once again, I am aware of the claims that Syrian fighters are receiving medical treatment inside Israel / occupied Golan,...
- Jonathan Brown 2nd Aug - 2:08am
@Tomas - I think you're greatly oversimplifying things. The Syrian opposition - at least the armed elements of it - has undoubtedly become more dominated...
- Stephanie da Roza 2nd Aug - 12:43am
Richard Underhill: Thanks, I am a hospital doctor. I am a qualified doctor training to hopefully be a paediatric consultant (minimum of 10 years after...
- John Bennett 1st Aug - 11:41pm
Indeed. Parties are the problem. They do, whether they admit or not, yearn for a one party state. For me it's STV or nothing. Even...
- Andrew 1st Aug - 11:33pm
Anthony, Agree completely re local elections... The problem with STV for Westminster is that we would never get Labour, Greens or UKIP to back it....
Wed 5th Aug 2015
Tue 11th Aug 2015
Thu 13th Aug 2015
Sat 15th Aug 2015
Sun 16th Aug 2015
Wed 19th Aug 2015
Thu 20th Aug 2015
Sat 22nd Aug 2015
Tue 25th Aug 2015
Wed 26th Aug 2015
Sat 29th Aug 2015