Readout of Vice President Biden’s Call with Deputy Prime Minister of the United Kingdom Nick Clegg
Vice President Biden spoke to Deputy Prime Minister of the United Kingdom Nick Clegg today to thank him for his congratulatory message following last week’s U.S. election. The Vice President expressed appreciation for Deputy Prime Minister Clegg’s friendship and the close and enduring partnership of the United States and the United Kingdom. The two also agreed to continue close cooperation between our two countries to strengthen the global economy and address a range of shared security challenges.
- Opinion: Confused Britain
- Linda Jack drops out of race for party president
- Danny Alexander, not Vince Cable, designated Lib Dem shadow chancellor (oh, and no Lib Dem reshuffle)
- Is this the front page of the next Lib Dem manifesto?
- 10 Years on from The Orange Book: What should authentic liberalism look like?
- Opinion: The utter and total failure of the political left (Matthew Huntbach)
- Lord Paul Tyler writes…Farce in the Lords (Paul Tyler)
- Norman Lamb MP writes…Liberal Democrats will fight relentlessly for NHS to have funding it needs (Norman Lamb MP)
- Opinion: Liberal Democrats in conversation, an Indiegogo campaign (Mark Bryceland)
- Opinion: In for a cent, in for a Euro? (Adam Killeya)
- Will 20 mph be enforced in Winchester? Here's the answer...
- By-Election Report: 23 October 2014
- Here's why I'm standing again for the Federal Policy Committee
- WATCH: Anti-social behaviour at #StorringtonWay shops is NOT acceptable! @PboroCops
- Juncker's clever plot to keep Britain in the EU
- Every time David Cameron could show leadership - he doesn't.
- Opportunity for everyone - a Liberal slogan
- Gazing into social media's moral abyss (NSFW)
- How do the most Conservative and most Labour constituencies compare?
- Kevin Vickers, hero Sergeant at Arms, returns to Canadian Parliament after shooting
- T-J 24th Oct - 4:52pm
@Matthew Huntbach We can't all have everything. But, the goal that I was looking at when voting Yes was the end of our centralised unitary...
- Helen Tedcastle 24th Oct - 4:25pm
I don't entirely buy the narrative that Matthew Green is advocating that , ' In 1974 Britain was a miserable place, Terrible public services, lots...
- Matthew Huntbach 24th Oct - 4:24pm
T-J But the campaign behind it was selling green socialism paid for by oil exports and corporate tax breaks, In other words, playing to the...
- T-J 24th Oct - 4:22pm
The SNP faithful expect to either monopolise or at least dominate the Scottish seats next year, and in all honesty I am seeing very little...
- Matthew Huntbach 24th Oct - 4:18pm
JohnTilley So it would appear that in 2014 in Scotland the poor, alienated and dispossessed have found a place to go, and that includes going...
- T-J 24th Oct - 4:13pm
JohnTilley, I'm a Liberal Democrat in Scotland who hasn't turned into a Unionist and I am not encouraged in the least by the way that...
Fri 24th Oct 2014
Sat 25th Oct 2014
Sun 26th Oct 2014
Tue 28th Oct 2014
Thu 30th Oct 2014
Fri 31st Oct 2014
Sat 1st Nov 2014
Thu 6th Nov 2014
Sat 15th Nov 2014
Mon 17th Nov 2014
Thu 20th Nov 2014