Top of the Blogs: The Golden Ton (Nos. 11-20)

‘Tis the season for lists… All this week we are publishing the top 100 posts by Lib Dem bloggers, in descending order of popularity, for the last year – August 2007 to July 2008, inclusive, according to click-throughs from the Aggregator.

(Profuse thanks to techno-wizard and stat-monkey Ryan Cullen, who runs the Aggregator, for compiling this table.)

In today’s fifth instalment we run through 11-20:

11. Take it down, Chris (UPDATE) (Quaequam Blog!)
12. Nick Clegg up close (Paul Walter)
13. A new banner for Team Huhne (Norfolk Blogger)
14. Shock candidate for Lib Dem leader (Liberal England)
15. The canard of Rennard (Quaequam Blog!)
16. EXCLUSIVE: London LibDem Leadership Hustings Report and my Voting Intentions (The Whiskey Priest)
17. Huhne’s campaign turns negative (Anders Hanson)
18. Don’t help the campaign in Crewe and Nantwich (A Radical Writes)
19. Huhne – I’m happy to jump into bed with Cameron (Lindyloo’s Muze)
20. The final Liberal Democrats Leadership Hustings, and a decis… (Colin Ross)

Top of the Blogs: The Golden Ton (Nos. 81-100)
Top of the Blogs: The Golden Ton (Nos. 61-80)
Top of the Blogs: The Golden Ton (Nos. 41-60)
Top of the Blogs: The Golden Ton (Nos. 21-40)

Tomorrow: the top 10!

Read more by .
This entry was posted in Best of the blogs.
Bookmark the web address for this page or use the short url http://ldv.org.uk/3114 for Twitter and emails.

• Can I tell the story about how I and Blue Peter’s Shep both tried to dig up the same bone once?

• James Shaddock 15th Aug '08 - 10:22pm

My ex looks a bit like Lisa Rogers.

I once saw Paul Whitehouse (of Fast Show fame) outside a guitar shop while I was waiting for a job interview in the office opposite and I swear a few months back I walked past Kirsten Dunst down Oxford Street.

Oh, and I went to the same school as Jim Callaghan.

• Hywel Morgan 16th Aug '08 - 12:55pm

On a topical note my ex gym instructor was Bradley Wiggins brother

• Grammar Police 16th Aug '08 - 6:13pm

I was in the same class at primary school/secondary school as Liberty X’s Jessica Taylor.

• Hywel Morgan 16th Aug '08 - 8:37pm

Most mine involve more than one degree of seperation. Though my favourite is that my Gran used to clean for Nye Bevan’s Mum. Particularly good when student socialists challenge my proletarian credentials :-)

• Hywel Morgan 16th Aug '08 - 10:23pm

“I once met Brian Blessed and mentioned my Dad’s job to him, which got an unexpected (and loud) reaction:”

I don’t think a loud and excited reaction from Brian Blessed can class as unexpected :-)

Check out