The Harrogate conference rally was preceded by a film of various people explaining why they are a Liberal Democrat, including a particularly pithy contribution from Paddy Ashdown right at the end:
- A trio of embarrassments for the SNP (Caron Lindsay)
- Does Scotland need Home Rule, or just to use the powers it has? (Caron Lindsay)
- Hannah Bettsworth’s speech to the Liberal Democrat Voice fringe meeting at Conference (Caron Lindsay)
- Migration and the future of the EU (Mark Argent)
- It’s time to take on Labour (John Abrams)
- Richard Underhill 4th Oct - 9:59pm
The tories have said that they were overdrawn by £28 million when DC became leader, raised £250 million from donors, and from what DC said...
- Richard Underhill 4th Oct - 9:47pm
I was in the hall. He got a standing ovation.
- Richard Underhill 4th Oct - 9:25pm
Apparently he used this name and his security people would explain, but now he is no longer First Minister. This sounds rather American, where previous...
- Caron Lindsay 4th Oct - 9:22pm
Siobhan, Swinney was certainly at fault for not being upfront about letting the powers lapse. He got his knuckles slightly rapped for it in Parliament...
- expats 4th Oct - 8:46pm
John Marriott 4th Oct '15 - 1:29pm ................Expats,The problem lay in many respects in the fact that most electors did not understand how coalitions worked,...
- tonyhill 4th Oct - 8:44pm
SueS - I agree with you as well. There is room at the moment in politics in the centre, but we should not be pitching...
Sun 4th Oct 2015
Wed 7th Oct 2015
Thu 8th Oct 2015
Sun 11th Oct 2015
Wed 14th Oct 2015
Thu 15th Oct 2015
Fri 16th Oct 2015
Sat 17th Oct 2015
Sun 18th Oct 2015
Tue 20th Oct 2015
Thu 22nd Oct 2015
Sat 24th Oct 2015