The Harrogate conference rally was preceded by a film of various people explaining why they are a Liberal Democrat, including a particularly pithy contribution from Paddy Ashdown right at the end:
- Surely it's time for the Liberal Democrats to part company with Alex Carlile
- The Independent View: Progressive and pro-European voters must unite against Tory-UKIP chaos
- The left cheers Syriza while Miliband equivocates
- Debates plan disadvantages the Liberal Democrats
- Open Doors: All 3 versions of the first Lib Dem broadcast of the year
- Opinion: Housing – yes, we can (Chris White)
- Opinion: Insulation not fossil fuel subsidies (Cara Jenkinson)
- Opinion: Achievable electoral reform for 2015 (Adrian Pellas-Rice)
- Lord William Wallace writes… Make national voter registration day part of your campaign (Lord William Wallace)
- Opinion: A good reason to vote LibDem in May (Stephen Phillips)
- East Dulwich New Capital Projects
- Is a pony a horse?
- Kinnock intervention highlights Labour divisions
- While others seek division, we're searching for solutions to extremism and the politics of fear
- "Perhaps the biggest polling movement in recent UK history that almost no-one has heard of"
- Maghull Town Council – Just how many houses would the planners have had to have dumped on Maghull before the Town Council said NO?
- Lib Dems seek guarantees on future of 'lifeline' bus service
- Liverpool City Region businesses set to benefit from expansion of Local Growth Deal
- Time for another journey - London to New Delhi via... Helsinki, obviously...
- St Albans DC, Marshalwick South- 29 January 2015
- Julian Tisi 29th Jan - 2:11pm
A few things: - Solid Wall Insulation (SWI) is VERY expensive, at around £8k-£10k per property. We DO need to improve the energy efficiency of...
- Tim13 29th Jan - 2:06pm
Apart from the cash cost of adaptation to the major change, there is the human cost already being paid, both in direct loss of life...
- Tim13 29th Jan - 1:58pm
I don't know the detail here, but Councils in pre-IMF intervention days (before 1975) issued bonds for public purchase which were used to fund Council...
- Cara Jenkinson 29th Jan - 1:58pm
@simon oliver - certainly a good thing that GD assessments are motivating householders to take more action - but worth noting that of the 1million...
- Jenny Barnes 29th Jan - 1:52pm
Agree that we should not be subsidising fossil fuel companies. If we are to avoid unpleasant global warming effects, we have already found more fossil...
- Julian Tisi 29th Jan - 1:47pm
Hi Adrian STV for local elections is very achievable as an aim. Partly because both NI and Scotland already have STV for local elections. And...