- Even the Daily Telegraph now says Leave was "wrong, "wrong" and "wrong"
- Stoke and Copeland results show how far Lib Dems have come in two years
- ++Copeland by-election - Lib Dems more than double vote share and move up to third place, beating UKIP
- LibLink: Kishwer Falkner on 'How I will vote on Article 50'
- ++Stoke on Trent by-election - Lib Dem vote share more than doubles
- Copeland and Stoke say a little about party politics but a lot about the state of the country (Nathan Sinclair)
- New SLF publication on the European carbon market (Helen Flynn)
- Energetic new approaches to stimulating Green Growth in West Midlands (Beverley Nielsen)
- Observations of an ex pat: Alliance 101 (Tom Arms)
- Stoke and Copeland results show how far Lib Dems have come in two years (Caron Lindsay)
- Manfarang 27th Feb - 4:14am
Lorenzo I remember going to the British Embassy Bangkok during the 1990s and seeing a very angry Northern Irish man whose Thai wife had been...
- Lorenzo Cherin 27th Feb - 2:28am
Eddie You say it as it must be said. Do say more about the income problems, are these deportations or threats to people who are...
- Manfarang 27th Feb - 1:36am
Mrs Clennel was given indefinite leave to remain in the UK after her marriage. But periods spent back in Singapore caring for her elderly parents...
- Katharine Pindar 27th Feb - 1:29am
I'm butting in from Copeland on this thread because of comments above. There should be some expert analysis, but as a local campaigner I see...
- Manfarang 27th Feb - 12:50am
And now Manchester Gorton.
- Eddie Sammon 27th Feb - 12:24am
Thanks Lorenzo. On this particular issue I have a family member worried about getting deported who has educated me a bit on the topic. At...