- Liberal Democrat manifesto - detailed costings published
- Poll sensation for Jo Swinson - new poll shows she's ahead of SNP in tight race
- That's not how we used to do politics in the Highlands: SNP candidate takes supporters on aggressive visit to Charles Kennedy's office
- Opinion: The regret of voting Yes
- Nick Clegg's BBC1 interview - Evan Davis disappoints with constant references to Clegg's multi-national background
- That two horse race is on: Scottish Ashcroft polls show it’s Liberal Democrats against the SNP (Caron Lindsay)
- Opinion: This isn’t just an economic recovery, this is a Liberal Democrat economic recovery (George Crozier)
- Why Labour and Conservative supporters should vote Liberal Democrat (Joe Otten)
- Opinion: A manifesto for young people (Ryan Mercer)
- Lord Navnit Dholakia writes..Lib Dem BAME manifesto takes pro-active approach to valuing different cultures, combating racism and reducing inequality (Lord Navnit Dholakia)
- New from Amnesty: 6 facts about Uzbekistan
- 2015 General Election Day 20: Selfies and Loonies
- Another Opinion I'm Sick Of
- The Lord said run to the Devil
- Lib Dems Believe Wordle 30Freedom from ignorance
- Taking office
- Lib Dem Manifesto Policy on young adults
- Lib Dem manifesto on apprenticeships
- #GE2015 Your Questions Answered #3: What's Your View on Tactical Voting?
- Liberal Democrats Believe... 32 - David Lloyd George
- George Crozier 18th Apr - 7:43pm
Comment 5 Bill Le Breton - certainly agree with you about the damage uncertainty over UK EU membership is doing. I’m not sure I see...
- George Crozier 18th Apr - 7:29pm
Jack – The personal allowance change was targeted at those on low and middle incomes. This was especially true early on when the higher rate...
- Bill Le Breton 18th Apr - 7:24pm
George, late in here, because of other commitments. The Lib Dem support in May 2010 for accelerated deficit consolidation delayed the recovery for 2 years...
- George Crozier 18th Apr - 7:08pm
A Social Liberal – I can tell you haven’t read the article as you’ve made some entirely separate points. But I’ll respond to them nonetheless....
- Bill Le Breton 18th Apr - 7:04pm
'Existing entail reason' above should of course read 'existential reason'.
- Bill Le Breton 18th Apr - 7:01pm
I have spent the last four or five days in what is probably going to be the closest Tory/lib Dem marginal. The more we big...