- What Jeremy Browne did - and DIDN'T - tell The Times about the Lib Dems
- Daily Mail attacks Nick Clegg for Cyril Smith RIP tribute. Why?
- Opinion: Regina v Nigel Evans should wake up MPs
- Jeremy Browne's 'Race Plan'. I've read it, so here's my review...
- The verdict of Philip Collins, chief speech writer for Tony Blair, on Nick Clegg: "the Deputy Prime Minister should be applauded by all liberal voters"
- John Leech MP writes…My Voice, My Vote (John Leech MP)
- Stephen Lloyd MP writes… Can good Religious Education build better communities? (Stephen Lloyd MP)
- Danny Alexander writes… Direct community engagement on Scotland’s future (Danny Alexander MP)
- Opinion: Liberalism – it’s not a set of policies, it’s a state of mind (Stephen Howse)
- Opinion: A liberal case for Regional Ministers (Mathew Hulbert)
- Remembering Srebrenica
- What they got up to in Haringey in 1949
- Which Christ Does Cameron Believe?
- Another Welsh Government grant failure
- Republican candidate shoots up a drone in TV ad
- Nowhere near 93% of communication is non-verbal
- UK Unemployment Falls Below 7%
- Cambridge Manufacturing Companies Urged By Cities MP To Compete For National Awards
- All Lib Dem Majority Controlled Local Authorities have Frozen or Cut Council Tax: As Published Figures Show
- The Blood is The Life 17-04-2014
- Peter Watson 17th Apr - 6:41pm
@Martin "Reducing the number of MPs could only be acceptable in the context of a more representative voting system" Indeed. The party policy in the...
- Adrian Sanders 17th Apr - 6:16pm
Interesting Shakesperian quote but would have been more powerful if he'd used the whole sentence - "The fault dear Brutus is not in the stars...
- David Allen 17th Apr - 6:15pm
"Your solution,.(?).. is to create some kind of ‘academy’ to train young people to become the [new],…. “narrow class of professional politicians most of whose...
- Jayne Mansfield 17th Apr - 6:04pm
@ John Dunn, Having looked at the website, it is not just about training SpAds.
- daft ha'p'orth 17th Apr - 6:02pm
" it is the PEOPLE who are to blame " Or, more concisely, 'See what you've made us do? See what you've driven us to?'
- Charles Rothwell 17th Apr - 6:00pm
I would not lump the BNP and UKIP together. For a start, the BNP has virtually imploded, Griffin has officially been declared bankrupt (in financial...