- Goodwill towards us is growing, and so it should (Katharine Pindar)
- Next priority – elect a second Green MP (William Hobhouse)
- Sleaford & North Hykeham: Steeped in Lib Dem history and an important part of the Lib Dem revival (Caron Lindsay)
- Don’t pass by homeless/needy people on the street (Paul Walter)
- January Training for Trainers – book your place now! (Natalie Chindipha)
- Christmas rail disruption
- Maghull – Wind Orchestra at Sefton Park Palm House
- Celebrating 25 years of human rights journalism - new from Amnesty International
- Stef & Philips asked the council to bump up the money! #StMichaelsGateSaga
- What is the meaning of Richmond Park?
- The Blood is the Life for 05-12-2016
- What next for the EU now that Renzi's referendum has failed?
- Advent Calendar 5: Bishop's Castle
- Medical History Museum open evening
- More than 1,000 turned out for Save Ludlow Maternity Unit march - thank you all
- paul barker 5th Dec - 2:08pm
The Yougov political favourability Poll found 29% of voters viewing us favourably, the same number as Labour & 7% ahead of UKIP. That 29% represents...
- Richard Malim 5th Dec - 2:01pm
I voted Lib-Dem in 2015 in Bristol W in order I hoped to keep the Labour out. I cannot see any tactical voter ever voting...
- tpfkar 5th Dec - 1:23pm
Yes we owe the Greens, however everyone's talking about constituencies. I'd have thought that (aside from Brighton) it would be more useful for them not...
- John Peters 5th Dec - 1:23pm
The comparison of Tim Farron to Jesus Christ will certainly unite the British with a single feeling. Laughter is a good tonic.
- Ronald Murray 5th Dec - 1:17pm
The BBC and all media seem to have their prejudices. They will always have UKIP on as they are always guaranteed to say something embarassing...
- Leekliberal 5th Dec - 1:02pm
@Catherine Jane Crosland 'I feel it would have been better if the Greens had stood in Richmond Park. Sarah would almost certainly still have been...