The Liberal Democrats will continue to work with other parties on issues where we have common ground and can work together in the national interest. However, this is not a serious proposal and David Cameron clearly lives in cloud cuckoo land.
- The Clegg Family Christmas Card, with a little help from their sons
- Nelson Mandela – the long walk is over
- Three scenarios for the 2015 election based on current polling: which do you think looks most plausible?
- Opinion: Our liberal identity crisis
- This week's by-elections: a Lib Dem hold and a near miss
- Norman Lamb MP writes…Have your say on dementia care (Norman Lamb MP)
- Opinion: Ukip’s not-so-respectable European allies (Paul Stocker)
- ‘Good’ gender segregation and ‘bad’ gender segregation? (Stephen Tall)
- Better in Cameron’s Black Book than on the Statute Book (Caron Lindsay)
- Opinion: Our liberal identity crisis (Steve Bradley)
- Church Street closure continues
- Me on the radio tonight.
- The plan to fix the lobbying bill will entrench the flaws in election expense rules
- He can't get them out of the Maidan
- Press-releasing poverty at the DWP | Alistair Geddes and Jonathan Mende
- The Blood is The Life 12-12-2013
- Unlock Democracy: Lobbying, Talk To Your MP!
- Policy Unpacked #1 - Mad about mayors
- New 'none of the above' option does poorly in Indian elections
- Herding Sheep
- Richard S 12th Dec - 1:41pm
When the SNS mentioned above was in coalition in Slovakia, they were in with prime minister Vladimir Meciar's HZDS party, at a time when the...
- David Allen 12th Dec - 1:39pm
"Here’s a guess – every 3% improvement in the ‘yes’ answer to the benefiting from recovery question will see a 1% increase in intention to...
- Eddie Sammon 12th Dec - 1:20pm
Caron and Jayne, I am just making a general point that we need to tolerate other cultures within limits. I am not saying this out...
- GF 12th Dec - 1:03pm
@ RC There are a lot of accountants around the world that would disagree with you. This is a perfectly proper way of keeping track...
- Michael Siva 12th Dec - 1:02pm
With regards to the three Cambridge Colleges, lectures are the only things that aren't single-sex. All supervisions are done in the colleges, which is one...
- Andy Crick 12th Dec - 12:58pm
The author's comments are absurd, which is a shame given his normal stuff. The advice from Universities UK is ludicrous and should be opposed, whatever...
Fri 13th Dec 2013
Sat 14th Dec 2013
Sun 15th Dec 2013
Thu 19th Dec 2013
Thu 2nd Jan 2014
Fri 3rd Jan 2014