The Liberal Democrats will continue to work with other parties on issues where we have common ground and can work together in the national interest. However, this is not a serious proposal and David Cameron clearly lives in cloud cuckoo land.
- Lord Rennard's membership of the Liberal Democrats restored by Party Committee
- Statement from Lord Rennard
- Opinion: Post Rennard, what should the party do?
- Opinion: What Andy Burnham didn’t tell you about NHS privatisation
- Gaza: Senior Lib Dems speak out against Hamas, urge continuing ceasefire; and Lib Dem Friends of Israel issue statement
- Opinion: Scotland’s Future – a view from the Gallery (Hannah Bettsworth)
- Opinion: Liberal Democrat Friends of Israel’s “Required reading” leaves a lot to be desired (Nicholas Pentney)
- Former Liberal Democrat MP John Barrett says he’s voting Yes in the Independence Referendum (Caron Lindsay)
- Opinion: Post Rennard: living up to our liberal values (Sal Brinton)
- Opinion: Post Rennard, what should the party do? (Linda Jack)
- Local councillor challenges the Lib Dem Boris Johnson
- Even Daleks need a science policy
- Do Southend Labour want to win or fight the good fight but lose?
- Council set to challenge Secretary of State's rail freight interchange planning decision in the High Court
- The Blood is The Life 23-08-2014
- Ever thought of opening a market stall?
- I don't want to put you off, but the Daily Mail likes the latest Lib Dem policy idea
- 4 Million On Track Towards a Better Retirement
- Seeking clarity from Chomsky
- DVD Bank Holiday Round-Up Reviews
- Nick Collins 23rd Aug - 1:48pm
Nick Clegg to be played by Rowan Atkinson?
- Ian MacFadyen 23rd Aug - 1:46pm
Hannah, Thank you for this. Thanks especially for drawing attention to Willie Rennie's saying that a "No" vote is a vote of confidence in the...
- Nick Collins 23rd Aug - 1:45pm
It seems to me that your difficulty now is that the gap between your actions (performance in government) and your rhetoric (cant about "a vision";...
- Glenn 23rd Aug - 1:07pm
My objection to Hamas is that some people keep mistaking these kinds of fruity religious fanatics for freedom fighters.They said the same thing about similar...
- Passing through 23rd Aug - 12:53pm
@Joe Otten “Weaker economy” is not nonsensical when Labour oversaw a disasterous crash following a debt " After 11 years of economic growth and as...
- Stuart 23rd Aug - 12:21pm
@Andy Crick "Stuart, Hamas is a political organisation fighting what it considers a war against the illegal Gaza concentration camp. That day Israeli politicians see...
Sat 23rd Aug 2014
Mon 25th Aug 2014
Thu 28th Aug 2014
Fri 29th Aug 2014
Sat 30th Aug 2014
Sun 31st Aug 2014
Thu 4th Sep 2014
Sat 6th Sep 2014
Tue 9th Sep 2014
Thu 11th Sep 2014
Sat 13th Sep 2014
Tue 16th Sep 2014
Wed 17th Sep 2014