- Does Scotland need Home Rule, or just to use the powers it has? (Caron Lindsay)
- Hannah Bettsworth’s speech to the Liberal Democrat Voice fringe meeting at Conference (Caron Lindsay)
- Migration and the future of the EU (Mark Argent)
- It’s time to take on Labour (John Abrams)
- Yes to countering extremism, no to the Counter-Extremism Bill (Jenni Hollis)
- Electoral Commission warns of people at risk of falling off electoral register
- Crescent Bridge lane closure from Mon 12 October #Yay! :(
- When Edward Davey came to Mid Suffolk
- Ex-MP Adrian Sanders gets award for animal rights work
- Curry: a biography by Lizzie Collingham (review)
- 20mph limits equivalent 2 taking half of petrol cars away!
- The Clash: Janie Jones
- Hugo-eligible short fiction, Jan-Mar 2015: first take
- Clarke and Dawe - All three portfolios are united in a single $50b infrastructure project
- Maghull – Council tax paid twice but only half cut hedges
- Jayne Mansfield 4th Oct - 3:25pm
@ John Marriott, Perhaps the General Public understand rather more than you think about coalitions. a) First past the posts not a appropriate system for...
- SueS 4th Oct - 3:04pm
I was going to say I agree with Tony Hill and then, darn it , he said he agreed with Simon Shaw! I do wish...
- Siobhan Mathers 4th Oct - 2:45pm
Seeing this within a Scottish context, which we have to, it made no sense to use the tax raising powers in place from the Scottish...
- Jayne Mansfield 4th Oct - 2:38pm
When the General Public, read articles on Independent online such as the one headlined, 'Nick Clegg was actually keen to treble university tuition fees former...
- John Marriott 4th Oct - 2:31pm
David Evans, From the comments I have heard over the past five years, that is my conclusion. Comments such as "I never thought that, when...
- Gareth 4th Oct - 2:15pm
This is a displacement activity story that get away from the real reason we have only 8 MPs (summarised well by David Evans)