- EXCLUSIVE: Grant Shapps says “realistically we're not going to win” in Ealing
- Opinion: Why I believe students should vote for the Liberal Democrats
- Nick Clegg's message to the National Union of Students Conference
- On May 8th, could David Cameron just lock the doors of Downing Street and stay put?
- Opinion: A challenge for LDV readers
- Opinion: On the campaign trail with Jenny Woods and Meri O’Connell in Reading (John Grout)
- New edition of Liberator is out: Peerages, post election scenarios and early intervention (The Liberator Collective)
- Sir John Major certainly knows about parliamentary mayhem (Caron Lindsay)
- Opinion: How power can now shift from Whitehall to Westminster (Bill le Breton)
- Opinion: L’Europe : le chien qui n’aboie pas* (Mark Argent)
- David Cameron and Tony Blair pretending to be football fans
- Astana, Out of the Blue
- Further leverage in the housing policy debate?
- Lib Dems Believe Wordle 37 Freedom - Community Politics
- My speech to the Hastings Independent Press/YMCA Hustings on Wednesday
- Liberal Democrats Believe... 39 - Community Politics
- Clegg drops two clangers?
- Labour Leader questioned about Sefton Council's financial arrangements with Labour Mayor Anderson
- Watch and laugh: Clarke and Dawe - An Interesting Defence Begins to Take Shape
- A Song for Saturday - The Band Played Waltzing Matilda
- Bolano 25th Apr - 8:36pm
What I do find very interesting is that of those that voted Lib Dem in 2010, 21% would definitely not vote Labour - 70% would...
- Mr Wallace 25th Apr - 8:32pm
@Peter "I find it frightening that the Greens are polling 25%. Can the good people of Bristol West read? Were they issued with a different...
- Paul In Wokingham 25th Apr - 8:20pm
Mr. Clegg has said today that he will not be part of a coalition that depends upon SNP "life support". Now if the Labour Party...
- crewegwyn 25th Apr - 7:56pm
We - and Mr Ashcroft - should, in light of the uncertain record of constituency polling, bear in mind the possibility that on May 8th...
- David Allen 25th Apr - 7:53pm
Blimey, somebody needs to paint me as angry. Presumably this is an attempt to persuade people not to read my comment. If they did that,...
- Peter 25th Apr - 7:43pm
I was intrigued by the anti-austerity pledges made by the three ladies at last week's BBC debate. I got the impression that austerity was some...