- ++ Coup for Ukip as Tory MP Carswell defects, triggers by-election in Clacton
- Opinion: Time for change. Time for a Liberal Revival: my manifesto for Party President
- Better Together can always make a better ad. Alex Salmond can not give us a better currency option than we have being part of the UK
- Alison Goldsworthy quits party saying it's no place for "women who want to deliver change"
- The 3 Lib Dem seats where the Greens are a threat
- Opinion: How about some real fairness in our tax system? (Iain Donaldson)
- Caron’s Sunday Selection: Must-read articles from the Sunday papers (Caron Lindsay)
- What if… David Davis had won the Tory leadership contest in 2005? (Stephen Tall)
- Opinion: Liberal Democrat Fairtrade Future welcomes hospital food announcement (Mathew Hulbert)
- Reflections on Rotherham (4): Lessons were not learnt before. They cannot be ignored again. (Colin Ross)
- Would a Miliband victory be good for the Lib Dems?
- Govia take over thameslink franchise from 14 September
- Attacks by No Supporters Unacceptable
- The Blood is The Life 01-09-2014
- Why the 44 percent poll lead for UKIP in Clacton is completely bogus
- The War Doctor
- A simple test for the latest round of 'anti terror' laws
- Chipping Sodbury police station opening hours reduced
- Money being thrown at Maghull & District by Coalition? – What does it all mean?
- Street Lighting - Lower Pleasance/Douglas Street/Brewery Lane
- peter tyzack 1st Sep - 12:05pm
going back to 'the Sunday Papers', did anyone see an article about Clegg and Davey on a Trade Delegation to India..? I thought not, it...
- nvelope2003 1st Sep - 11:57am
Yes the sensible thing for the Conservatives, in view of their poor showing in the Daily Mail opinion poll for Clacton, would be to refrain...
- Bill le Breton 1st Sep - 11:54am
Great Liberal - best of comrades.
- Nigel Cheeseman 1st Sep - 11:44am
I often wonder why the greens have under- delivered electorally. It is undoubtedly the case that they will suffer the same sort of antipathy as...
- Peter Chegwyn 1st Sep - 11:39am
Very sad news. A friend and colleague to many of us over many years, Simon's wit and wisdom really will be missed.
- Ian Eiloart 1st Sep - 11:22am
The threshold for NI is not an annual threshold. It's calculated weekly, which results in unfairness for people who don't earn all year round: they...