- Liberals gather in Bournemouth to pioneer new strategies to rebuild and win again (Liberal Democrat International Office)
- Dear English Party, is there something you’ve forgotten to do? (Caron Lindsay)
- The battle for a better Europe starts in Bournemouth (Liberal Democrat International Office)
- A woman’s place at Conservative Party Conference – walking with Dave, not talking on panels (Caron Lindsay)
- Is education at the centre of Lib Dem philosophy? (Nigel Jones)
- Maghull to Netherton – So many speed limits!
- The decline of Ukip in local elections
- What does a good 2020 election result look like for the Tories and Labour?
- My must-reads this week October 9, 2015
- Why the EU out campaign should be worried about science
- Fighting Dodgy Local Employer
- Two important follow-ups to the Lib Dem English Party's strategy plans
- Notes from the Museum : Creative Writing inspired by the Zoology Museum
- The Blood is the Life for 09-10-2015
- Links I found interesting for 09-10-2015
- Sarah Olney 9th Oct - 12:57pm
Don't want to make a massive issue of the hands thing. Just to say that I think it's fine when you're on stage by yourself...
- David Evans 9th Oct - 12:55pm
Excellent News about real people leading the #libdemfightback in their local communities. Congratulations to Jean and the whole team.
- peter tyzack 9th Oct - 12:54pm
Jennie, please share your motion with other Regions, that is the way forward. One of this Party's strengths is the centralised membership database, all we...
- Psi 9th Oct - 12:49pm
Stuart contd. As you are concerned that I haven’t mentioned them let’s look at the comments I made on the two discussions of this report...
- Psi 9th Oct - 12:48pm
Stuart “most of your posts indulging in nit-picking tiny bits of figures” “I’ve just done a quick scan of the above and the other thread...
- Glenn Andrews 9th Oct - 12:45pm
Liberal Democrat GAIN Aird & Loch Ness (Highland) from SNP; if that's not positive I don't know what is.