- Lord Paul Tyler writes…An early general election (Paul Tyler)
- Vince Cable writes…The birth of the 48 movement (Vince Cable)
- What does the referendum result mean? (Richard Robinson)
- Pledge to rejoin EU needs to be matched by EU Impact Fund (Nick Hopkinson)
- How the Lib Dems can lead after the Referendum Result (Scott Partridge)
- My must-reads this week July 1, 2016
- Vaulting ambition, which o'erleaps itself
- Blyth Town Council - Meetings July 2016
- Harris Academy pupils - bus options from August
- Want to help make Lib Dem party policy? Here are four opportunities
- The next prime minister will be Michael Gove. I don't see how it can be avoided
- Interesting Links for 01-07-2016
- Lib Dems gain seat in first post-referendum elections
- Let's bring down our whole rotten political system
- For the centenary of the Battle of the Somme
- Holly Matthies 1st Jul - 10:29am
@Catherine disliked the fact that in the EU we were forced to have an immigration policy that discriminated against people from outside the EU. I...
- Holly Matthies 1st Jul - 10:28am
Once the quota is met you must wait until a place is relinquished (though exit from the UK) My understanding from close relationships with people...
- Joan Hand 1st Jul - 10:27am
Was this referendum really advisory and if so why were we not told, were we deliberately misled and why is it not being emphasised now?...
- Jennie 1st Jul - 10:27am
"Or we could just fix the infrastructure problems and stop blaming foreigners. How about that, rather than this constant stream of anti-immigration poison on what,...
- Catherine Jane Crosland 1st Jul - 10:26am
It is important to remember that many people voted Leave for reasons that had nothing to do with immigration. Some voted Leave because they felt...
- Brian Paddick 1st Jul - 10:25am
I am very grateful for the support and I am pleased to see new members joining. If we weren't sitting down, it would have been...