- Brexit and the denial of democracy
- Sleaford & North Hykeham: Steeped in Lib Dem history and an important part of the Lib Dem revival
- Next priority – elect a second Green MP
- +++Breaking: Lib Dems given maximum £20k fine over 2015 General Election expenses
- Lib Dems to vote against Article 50 "stitch up"
- Why criminal records have to go? (Ben Andrew)
- Another late night waiting a by-election result: Lib Dems doing “better than expected” (Caron Lindsay)
- Trump and Johnson on the world stage. What could possibly go wrong? (Caron Lindsay)
- Paddick: Police conduct in exploiting victims “totally unacceptable” (NewsHound)
- Banning the burqa is not the answer (Edwin Moriarty)
- What does the Sleaford North Hykeham by-election result actually mean?
- The Blood is the Life for 09-12-2016
- The inspirational Prince's Trust Team 4 graduate at Hugh Baird
- Advent Calendar 9: A window in Geddington
- Labour's crisis continues after by-election
- A compromise has been reached on felling of Whitcliffe oak trees - we need to learn the lessons
- Perth Road Recycling unit - bottom of Ryehill Lane
- Interesting Links for 09-12-2016
- Lib Dems only party to score vote increase in Parliamentary by-election as Labour falls to fourth
- An Ambulance Was Wasted On Me Last Night
- CassieB 9th Dec - 10:47am
Peter>Lib Dems seem surprisingly happy to use an unrepresentative House of Commons and an unelected House of Lords What exactly do you suggest we use...
- expats 9th Dec - 10:34am
CassieB 9th Dec '16 - 10:10am...expats..However, given we were the only party to gain votes compared to last year, against a huge drop in turnout,...
- Catherine Jane Crosland 9th Dec - 10:31am
Sorry, the link I shared above doesn't seem to work - I'll try again http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/brexit-vote-parliament-tim-farron-liberal-democrats-revolt-a7464371.html
- Richard Underhill 9th Dec - 10:27am
Timpson does. https://www.timpson.co.uk/about/careers-at-timpson. Their chief was on Question Time recently and writes an agony uncle column for business people in Daily Telegraph. His son has...
- Sesenco 9th Dec - 10:25am
I have difficulty in commenting on a constituency that I barely know. I have been to Belton House. I once drove round Sleaford to get...
- matt 9th Dec - 10:25am
@Rebecca Taylor " IF the LibDems we were proposing to ignore the result of the referendum or overturn it through non-democratic means, then there is...