- What do you think will be the result of the Scottish independence referendum? Your predictions, please...
- Yes Scotland is a bit late to realise that Wings over Scotland is bad news.
- ++ Mike Hancock MP quits Lib Dems
- Note to agents: do not publish anything you learn at postal vote opening
- Pro-UK rally in Trafalgar Square at 6pm TONIGHT
- Paul Tyler writes… Pledge in haste, repent at leisure (Paul Tyler)
- Catherine Bearder writes… Now the referendum is over, we need a unifying vision for Britain (Catherine Bearder MEP)
- Opinion: The West Lothian Question has left Ed Miliband in a deep hole (Richard Church)
- The post-independence referendum to do list (Caron Lindsay)
- Opinion: Federation is necessary (Mike Green)
- Devolution: now that we've found love, what are we gonna do with it?
- Southeastern Renew rail franchise
- English devolution: it's not about which MPs get to vote on what
- Independence, devolution and power
- Please Sir, do Northern Ireland have to take more? Part 2
- An unexpected benefit from the Y2K IT scare
- Union Wars II: England Strikes Back
- The Welsh town that voted 'yes' to independence on Thursday
- How do I pay tribute to Alex Salmond?
- One has to ask: why the fuck didn't Gordon Brown speak with such a passion when he was PM? Surely, it maybe time for him to quit as an MP and stand in Scotland? I am impressed with him today, and that is saying something.
- Michael Kilpatrick 20th Sep - 4:58pm
T-J. No, you've got it all wrong, sorry. The problem of the proliferation of politicians is not solved by trading in the Commons for an...
- Stephen Hesketh 20th Sep - 4:43pm
@Tony Dawson 20th Sep '14 - 11:14am LDV has a real problem with all these constitutional reform topics piling on top of each other. Proper...
- JohnTilley 20th Sep - 4:43pm
Stephen Hesketh ..........London as ‘a world banking hub’ is more worthy of representative democracy than “a small town with a few charity shops, a Tesco’s...
- T-J 20th Sep - 4:41pm
The problem of English votes for English matters, and that of defining 'English matters', is solved by creating a Parliament for England with powers, influence...
- JohnTilley 20th Sep - 4:24pm
Manfarang Apologies but my I-pad autocorrect has changed your name. Not intentional on my part. I wish LDV allowed the authors of comments to edit...
- JohnTilley 20th Sep - 4:20pm
Manga rang My guess is ( Ido not have the data) that most Muslim and Sikh Glaswegians aged 16 and over were born in Glasgow...