- Opinion: More powers are not on the ballot paper (Denis Mollison)
- Opinion: I sat on the fence for a long time (Rebecca Hanson)
- Race equality survey of presidential candidates (Lester Holloway)
- Opinion: Housing is the cost of living crisis (Sara Scarlett)
- Opinion: Devolved Power and the Problem of Accountability (Maria Pretzler)
- Vote for Change
- Today, I am supporting the positive case for Scotland remaining part of the UK #LibDemNo #nothanks
- Still undecided in the Scottish independence referendum.....? #indyref
- Charlotte Barnes to contest Ludlow for the Liberal Democrats
- My Scottish forebear who defied Queen Victoria
- Scotland: and if the world were to come to an end tomorrow...
- Working for Scotland - in the United Kingdom #LibDemNo #nothanks
- Alistair Carmichael: Shetland may reconsider its place in Scotland after yes vote
- New blow for Salmond
- The Fact Collector is out of the office
- JohnTilley 18th Sep - 2:34am
Rebecca Thank you again for a full and considered response. On independence for Scotland, I see it in terms of self determination. In historical terms,...
- JohnTilley 18th Sep - 1:28am
David Evans You are absoutely right to highlight the facts that Clegg (and the cul de sac of Orange Bookery ) was already a vote...
- Mark Argent 18th Sep - 1:28am
I can see this re-opening the question of regional government. The Labour provision of regional assemblies in England seemed to enable this well, but didn't...
- Richard Dean 18th Sep - 1:15am
The majority of Scots are sensible. The sensible thing is to do everything you can to get more power before the vote, i.e. to make...
- JohnTilley 18th Sep - 1:05am
John Barrett "...Regardless of the result, from tomorrow the Labour and Conservative parties will turn their guns to point towards Liberal Democrats defending seats in...
- JohnTilley 18th Sep - 12:57am
Sesenco mainly older urban Labour voters drawn back to “NO” by Gordon Brown’s appeal to working-class solidarity Did Gordon Brown actually make an " appeal...