- Speedy leaflet delivery (Jane Reed)
- So how is our vote share shaping up? (John Grout)
- Top of the Blogs: The Lib Dem Golden Dozen #469 (Caron Lindsay)
- Dear Lords – please attach a parachute to the Brexit Bill (Caron Lindsay)
- P-4: David Vigar comes to Stoke-on-Trent (Ed Fordham)
- Concern over closure of university adult learning classes
- Interesting Links for 20-02-2017
- Who is fooling who over Article 50?
- Market Harborough station with semaphore signals
- Abuse of Trust: Frank Beck and the Leicestershire Children's Homes Scandal by Mark D'Arcy and Paul Gosling
- I was in Sweden last week.....
- Sunday reading
- New council tax rates published - Ludlow faces a 4.7% rise in total
- The Bureau: a welcome and smart variation on spy thrillers
- #AE17 North Belfast: very difficult to call, perhaps SDLP worst placed?
- matt 20th Feb - 11:23am
because I do not think you are being genuine in your reasons Alex, I see it as remainers seizing any opportunity to thwart Brexit at...
- Michael Kilpatrick 20th Feb - 11:07am
Thank you Duncan. There is a generally bit of a problem in the party regarding the website and documents. For example: just how long does...
- Alex Macfie 20th Feb - 10:49am
matt: So basically, you are saying that you oppose the HoL so support a course of action that would only have the effect of reinforcing...
- theakes 20th Feb - 10:47am
Should have added, the Conservative price at Stoke Central has come right down now from 25-1 to 10-1, my view is that if the poll...
- matt 20th Feb - 10:41am
@Alex Macfie That is the rankest form of politically opportunity and i think you know. What the Libdems are proposing to do with the lords...
- theakes 20th Feb - 10:39am
Sorry to be a misery. Yes we are moving well, understated by the media, but that terrible Failsworth result last week shows the extent of...