- Could there be three ironic (?) tragedies that follow a leave vote?
- Nick Clegg on the Brexit Betrayal
- Referendum Results open thread
- "Devastated and angry" Farron says Lib Dems will fight for a "tolerant, open-hearted, optimistic and outward looking" country
- It was only when he mentioned the knife that we started to panic inside
- The mess we are in (Geoff Crocker)
- What next for the Liberal Democrats post-referendum? (Tony Lloyd)
- Leaving the EU hampers progress on climate change (Jim Hodgson)
- Carmichael: Britain needs to hear liberal internationalist voices like never before (The Voice)
- After Brexit; what strategy for ‘Remain’? (Paul Reynolds)
- Bob Russell's tours of Colchester
- David Cameron lasted barely a year without the Liberal Democrats
- EU Referendum Reaction
- Post bexit Britain - What would Lloyd George say?
- Lydiate – Classic Car & Bike Show – 3rd July
- Day 5654: If You Brexit You Bought It
- Now what?
- Sefton Adult Community Centre- an uplifting and inspiring event
- EU Referendum: Unbearable and Unacceptable
- To Bootle seafarers past, present and future Hugh Baird brings hope with new Port Academy
- Laurence Cox 24th Jun - 10:54pm
What I don't want to see is the Tories and Labour coming to an arrangement between themselves about Britain's negotiating position with the EU and...
- Stevan Rose 24th Jun - 10:51pm
EEA membership on the Norway / Iceland model would mean free movement of goods, services, capital and of labour but with exemptions for agriculture and...
- crewegwyn 24th Jun - 9:53pm
So does Plan B still allow free movement of labour into the UK?
- Stevan Rose 24th Jun - 9:42pm
Plan B, just hope it works Bill. Where we are today, not yesterday, I agree with you. I also agree it was a diabolical campaign....
- Jane Ann Liston 24th Jun - 9:35pm
@Tony Lloyd '… could one solution be to unify Northern Ireland not with Eire but with Scotland?' That makes sense geologically but I'm not sure...
- Bill le Breton 24th Jun - 9:27pm
As I warned here a couple of nights ago. Labour lost 30% of its vote in Scotland between the 2010 and 2015 elections. They could...