- Lib Dem Geraldine Locke takes safe Tory Council seat in Richmond
- Catherine Bearder MEP doesn't need men telling her what's important
- A small step for trust in the manifesto
- Opinion: General election 2015 - The rise of UKIP and the Tory decapitation strategy
- Paul Tyler writes...Lessons for our new campaigner-in-chief?
- Opinion: Who will be paying if the government drops free over-75s TV licences: the BBC or the over-75s? (Jamie Shaw-Stewart)
- Opinion: Regaining lost trust – the five-year campaign trail ahead (Jim Williams)
- Opinion: Building homes has never been more important (Stephen Knight)
- Opinion: Should we bomb ISIS positions in Syria? (Mark Argent)
- Opinion: Revolution is not a dirty word (Toby MacDonnell)
- Leadership contest: responses from Tim and Norman
- Sandgate Escarpment: Planning Decision Meeting
- Councillors Advice Centre - Saturday 11th July
- Pedestrians should not be sharing space with cars in Kirkdale
- A great Gatley Festival Fun Day - right up until the moment the heavens opened!
- Community Politics in Modern Britain
- Jonathan Greenwall and Brian Goodchild: In Memorium
- Luck and sporting success
- Voting age reduction to 16 goes through in Scotland
- Welsh Liberal Democrats accuse government of casual attitude to domestic abuse
- Graham Evans 6th Jul - 9:18pm
@John Tilley "Fiddling with planning conditions on the borders of Guildford is not going to help the housing crisis in Hackney." But relaxing the Green...
- Cllr Nick Cotter 6th Jul - 9:14pm
I agree with Theakes !!! Time to move on ...............................
- Cllr Nick Cotter 6th Jul - 9:00pm
All water under the bridge. Time to move on. Being Blunt about it, little political mileage/currency in "rehabilitating Nick's reputation and that of the coalition"...
- Jim Williams 6th Jul - 8:59pm
Theakes - I think I agree. We should defend the record of achievements when challenged - and rightly so - but let's make the message...
- Eddie Sammon 6th Jul - 8:39pm
Clever politics by Osborne in delegating responsibility for any decision on a future cut to the BBC, but I have little sympathy for the outrage...
- John Tilley 6th Jul - 7:58pm
Quite right, Mark, -- UK forces bombing and destroying things and killing people in Syria will not prevent a gunman doing crazy things in Tunisia....