- 'Iraq 2'. Why the Lib Dem's Syria conflict position in parliament is militarily and politically unwise
- We must reclaim our Social Democrat heritage
- Banning the Lord's prayer - how outrageous (if it were true)
- Farron's five tests to secure Lib Dem support for UK action in Syria
- Tim Farron's response to the Autumn Statement
- The reality of living with, leaving and surviving domestic abuse (Betty)
- Passing the buck for the cuts (John Marriott)
- Stephen Tall’s Diary: liberal jottings on the week’s big events (Stephen Tall)
- Brian Paddick writes… Chairman Mao might have backed Labour’s ID card plans, but Lib Dems won’t (Brian Paddick)
- ‘Iraq 2’. Why the Lib Dem’s Syria conflict position in parliament is militarily and politically unwise (Paul Reynolds)
- Would a Labour free vote on Syria be the worst thing in the world? Probably
- More bombing is not the answer - and we need to be sure what the question is
- Labour's local council reorganisation lacks consensus, will push up council tax bills and undermine local democracy
- Health – Knowsley Borough may be 2nd worst in country but none of Merseyside's Council areas are good when it comes to health
- Lord Foster of Bath makes his maiden speech
- Americapox: The Missing Plague
- Getting things done - graffiti removal - Rosebery Street, Pitfour Street and Benvie Road
- Syria - No, please No!
- Links I found interesting for 28-11-2015
- The Blood is the Life for 28-11-2015
- nvelope2003 28th Nov - 12:52pm
Not all local council by elections have resulted in Lib Dem gains. In Salisbury the party dropped from about 42% to 20% and the Conservatives...
- Catherine Jane Crosland 28th Nov - 12:51pm
Air strikes against Syria would inevitably mean civilian casualties. If we start to argue that some civilian casualties are a necessary evil - that "the...
- Chris_sh 28th Nov - 12:37pm
I turned up to give blood as usual on one occasion to be told that I couldn't participate. The reason being that they had realised...
- nigel hunter 28th Nov - 12:35pm
Good stuff press office. Keep it up 24/7.
- Gordon 28th Nov - 12:12pm
Simon - in relation to your question a government deficit is perfectly acceptable if it corresponds to something valuable in the real world. In accounting...
- Geoff Crocker 28th Nov - 12:11pm
Thanks Gordon and I understand your point. I am arguing however that the government uniquely has the ability to issue money without creating debt. It...