- The PM is building a wall, and Northern Ireland is going to pay (Ciaran McGonagle)
- Observations of an expat: The hip-thigh bone theory of the world (Tom Arms)
- May’s “Hard Brexit” causes tensions in previously strong UK-Dutch relationship (Bernard Aris)
- Claire Tyler writes: Breaking through the class ceiling (Claire Tyler)
- Federal Policy Committee Report – 18 January 2017 (Geoff Payne)
- More positive Lib Dem coverage in the Journal
- Brexit Britain's "America First" trade deal
- "I warned David Cameron over failing Brexit strategy" - Owen Jones interviews Nick Clegg
- Labour set to lose Copeland "by thousands of votes"
- A Deltic with snow on its boots
- Save our Libraries - Sign the Petition
- Six of the Best 661
- No New Posts For A Few Days
- Doctor criticizes Gwyneth Paltrow for advising women to hold jade eggs in their vaginas all day
- The Palace of Dreams, by Ismail Kadare
- Thomas 21st Jan - 2:49am
David Evershed - 19th century liberal economic policies, while reduce costs and prices, had led to British industrial decline because new industries, which were unprotected,...
- Geoff Reid 21st Jan - 2:29am
Yes, sad we were not there to confuse things in Bromsgrove. But without us there was a striking symmetry in the performance of others. Labour...
- Geoff Reid 21st Jan - 2:14am
Yes it was sad that we did not stand in Bromsgrove. But it offered an interesting glimpse of how the other parties did without us...
- Michael BG 21st Jan - 2:04am
Caron as you are a member of the Federal Board, you are part of the body which should make the decision to support this march....
- Lorenzo Cherin 21st Jan - 12:42am
Caron Thank you for returning but I cannot agree with your comparison and am surprised you make one. What Sir Vince did was marvellous. Just...
- David Pocock 21st Jan - 12:07am
Good job Antony! :D