- Annette Brooke MP writes…Choice at the end of life is vital – free social care can make that happen (Annette Brooke MP)
- How does Clegg build on the success of The Last Leg? (Caron Lindsay)
- Clegg on the Last Leg – first thoughts (Caron Lindsay)
- Opinion: MPs’ pay rises (Ibrahim Taguri)
- Opinion: Open doors and open minds (Sam Phripp)
- Ukip suspend councillors who expelled candidate
- Labour face civil war
- Grant Shapps rules out a coalition with UKIP - this should be the most no brainer thing the Conservatives promise this election campaign
- Zap! Ministry of Justice document that embarrassingly got basic law wrong disappears from web
- Opinion poll scorecard: latest voting intention figures from each firm 1/2
- The Blood is The Life 01-02-2015
- Duck House! – Remember the MP's expenses scandal?
- Southport FC V Mansfield Town FC again?
- Friends of Wighton Lunchtime Recital
- Conscience Clause: What the people say
- Bill Le Breton 1st Feb - 12:19pm
Norman's appeal to 'instead, listen to the people with the best knowledge and ideas on how to improve our health service' goes to the heart...
- JohnTilley 1st Feb - 12:15pm
Well said, Annette. Our approach to death over the last thirty years has gone slightly mad. We now have a culture where we are requiring...
- ChrisB 1st Feb - 11:59am
Andrew is under serious threat - Green decapitation in progress.
- ChrisB 1st Feb - 11:57am
@David Howell I hadn't seen that poll, thanks! >I don’t expect a sudden increase in the polls yet That's just as well, eh? 5%!?!
- ChrisB 1st Feb - 11:36am
"If you meet him in person, you have to be trying really hard to dislike him" I don't think that's true at all - I...
- Caron Lindsay 1st Feb - 11:35am
@david howell: they would have been hard pressed to have conducted a poll between 11pm on Friday and when the Observer went to press on...