- A bad day for the Conservatives, Brooks Newmark and journalistic ethics
- By-election update: 47.2% swing in Guildford
- Ashcroft's poll of Lib Dem battleground seats: incumbency is alive and well but 2015 will be a survival election for the party
- ISIL Debate Open thread
- Do you support British involvement in air strikes against Islamic State?
- Caron’s Guide to the craziness of Conference – updated for Glasgow 2014 (Caron Lindsay)
- Opinion: Liberalism Unlocked: After the Coalition (Nigel Lindsay)
- Opinion: Islamic State – it’s a conundrum (Tahir Maher)
- Opinion: Education issues at conference? (Rebecca Hanson)
- Opinion: In London, community politics must be less about geography and more about life choices (David Thorpe)
- Another clip from Brond has appeared on Youtube
- Lord Bonkers' Diary: The Well-Behaved Orphans' quiz
- NHS boob job mum Josie Cunningham doesn't give birth to Curtis Davis's baby
- New Cerebus Post on Mindless Ones
- What is it with Bootle Labour's control freaks?
- Japanese Knotweed in Yardley - campaign Launch
- #FACup Third Qualifying Round draw - it's a grudge match... at home
- Road closures in Launceston
- Falling off the Fence: The Story of Liverpool's Millennium Lord Mayor
- Vacuum cleaners and Lib Dems hit back at Theresa May over 'snooper's charter'
- jedibeeftrix 30th Sep - 10:46pm
on that subject: http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2012/10/09/article-2215070-156C345A000005DC-652_634x228.jpg "This is sure to leave many middle-earners scratching their heads, wondering how on earth the hundreds of pounds taken from them...
- Conor McGovern 30th Sep - 10:45pm
Well done Julian. not that Theresa May will take any notice. She's in thrall to the same interests as the rest of the British political...
- Eddie Sammon 30th Sep - 10:42pm
George Potter, some people seem relaxed about eroding many pensioners incomes away with inflation. I used to be a retirement planner, so I know what...
- Rebecca Hanson 30th Sep - 10:38pm
@ David, If you thing I shouldn't be asking teachers, could you give me an assessment of the impact of current education reforms instead then...
- Rebecca Hanson 30th Sep - 10:37pm
@Roland. In 'The Educators' on Radio 4 Jo Boaler talked about the communication networks which exist between education research in the hands of academics of...
- George Potter 30th Sep - 10:26pm
@Eddie Sammon I really must applaud the kind of economic illiteracy that makes you think that arguing against targeting inflation in monetary policy is the...