- Brexit and the denial of democracy
- Sleaford & North Hykeham: Steeped in Lib Dem history and an important part of the Lib Dem revival
- Next priority – elect a second Green MP
- +++Breaking: Lib Dems given maximum £20k fine over 2015 General Election expenses
- Lib Dems to vote against Article 50 "stitch up"
- Another late night waiting a by-election result: Lib Dems doing “better than expected” (Caron Lindsay)
- Trump and Johnson on the world stage. What could possibly go wrong? (Caron Lindsay)
- Paddick: Police conduct in exploiting victims “totally unacceptable” (NewsHound)
- Banning the burqa is not the answer (Edwin Moriarty)
- Why we need to help in Sleaford and North Hykeham (Sam Webber)
- Interesting Links for 09-12-2016
- Lib Dems only party to score vote increase in Parliamentary by-election as Labour falls to fourth
- An Ambulance Was Wasted On Me Last Night
- York in colour in 1950
- J'accuse Chris Grayling and Andrew Allner
- Telford & Wrekin UA, Horsehay & Lightmoor - 8th December 2016
- Lancaster BC, University & Scotsforth Rural - 8th December 2016
- Newcastle-under-Lyme BC, Madeley - 8th December 2016
- Tonbridge & Malling BC, Trench - 8th December 2016
- Maldon DC, Maldon West - 8th December 2016
- David Pearce 9th Dec - 7:54am
I think that had this seat received the same attention as Richmond, then it could have been lib dem second, even a strong second. There...
- David Becket 9th Dec - 7:50am
Before we get too taken away there are lessons to be learnt. Whilst our Brexit stance is the right one at the moment we must...
- ethicsgradient 9th Dec - 7:45am
Labour are in line for a monumental collapse at the next election. They have lost a deposit in a strong Remain area, they are fourth...
- Paul Williams 9th Dec - 7:24am
Well done Ross and the team for your efforts. Almost doubling our vote share, was a tremendous performance, and demonstrates, in this heavily Conservative seat...
- Matthew Huntbach 9th Dec - 6:28am
David Evans But then you spoiled it by saying “My belief is that confused by a torrent of dubious facts from both sides a significant...
- David Blake 9th Dec - 5:15am
Congratulations to Ross Pepper and his team. The biggest concern is the turnout. To think that less than 4 in 10 of the people thought...