- Lib Dems publish latest accounts: £439k surplus and membership up to 43,451
- Lord Rennard: Lib Dems continue investigation into peer while party official apologises for lapse
- Actually, this having the World Cup in England might be a good idea
- Opinion: Who are the terrorists?
- Some reminders about commenting on Liberal Democrat Voice
- Greg Mulholland MP writes…Celebrating our county’s riches on Yorkshire Day (Greg Mulholland MP)
- Actually, this having the World Cup in England might be a good idea (Caron Lindsay)
- Don Foster MP writes…Justifiable NIMBYism? (Don Foster MP)
- Opinion: What is HAMAS’s game plan? (Steve Coltman)
- Opinion: The ECHR is a “British Bill of Rights” (Jonathan Waddell)
- Static Library Options
- I THINK I have a handle on the way Labour are thinking
- Travel in style this summer
- Blyth Town Council , meetings in August
- The spat of the week - has to be the hissy fit of Beiber the Brat vs Orlando Bloom. Apparently, he did manage to get a knock on the Brat. That's one up for The Elves.
- Fracking: consultation discounted.
- News of M4 closures in August
- Rother DC, Darwell - 31 July 2014
- A note about my Resignation
- The Blood is The Life 31-07-2014
- Richard Dean 31st Jul - 5:59pm
@Dave Page Oh dearie me, you've spoiled Jennie's group hug even before it got started! Typical LibDem Catastrophe again?
- Dave Page 31st Jul - 5:56pm
We identified the problem, Richard, and we thought we'd solved it when it said it wasn't going to post any more...
- Peter Hayes 31st Jul - 5:55pm
Joe I lived in Manchester and my parents lived near Warrington. The local view was not 100s of eyes for one unlike Israel currently does.
- A Social Liberal 31st Jul - 5:54pm
Since you seem to be in the know, Alisdair - what was it exactly that forced the LIb Dems to vote against them in a...
- Richard Dean 31st Jul - 5:52pm
Ok, Jennie, but let's not turn it into a confirmation bias session. Problems need to be identified and solved, not hidden away and ignored. :-)
- Shaun Nichols 31st Jul - 5:52pm
Agreed. Lib Dem policy should be to support a one-state solution as Israel will never leave the West Bank.