- On making LDV more inclusive
- Paddy Ashdown on Bosnia and Herzegovina: "These are dangerous times; they are very dangerous times indeed"
- Botswana elections: Liberal Democrats help sister party and its "calm revolutionary of our time"
- Why I'm spitting furious about Johann Lamont's resignation.
- Half of current Green supporters voted Lib Dem in 2010
- Labour hang on in South Yorkshire – my guilty part (Joe Otten)
- Opinion: We can’t afford not to pay for social care (Chris White)
- Opinion: Afghanistan – Fools rush in… (Arthur Snell)
- Andrew Stunell MP writes…Tackling anti-semitism at home and abroad (Andrew Stunell MP)
- Opinion: The Economic Crisis is Now Political (Toby Matthews)
- A video that will scare you more than anything on Hallowe'en
- Drugs policy - sending the wrong message
- A Record Of Delivery: What The Lib Dems Have Achieved In Government
- What is scarier than Halloween?
- This Is Why Anxiety Is Stupid (Rare Personal-Stuff Whingy Post)
- UKIP and my mistake
- Medicalise Drug Users
- Update on St Claire's planning application
- The Internet's best Minion pumpkins
- Devolution of Power to City & County Regions
- Peter Chegwyn 31st Oct - 11:21pm
Paul - There are 13 candidates declared so far in Rochester but no 'Bus Pass Elvis' as yet. It's generally accepted that there's a margin...
- Eddie Sammon 31st Oct - 10:44pm
On the subject of George Osborne. He's gone up in my estimations. It's not really political, more personal. All politicians are human and if you...
- Paul Kennedy 31st Oct - 10:39pm
Like others, I am very disappointed to hear that Lester has decided to resign. As the nice party of British politics, the Lib Dems are...
- Meral Hussein Ece 31st Oct - 9:32pm
A truly terrible inhumane decision . The increased numbers are due to the fact, as Sarah Teather rightly says, the Middle East is burning. How...
- Paul in Wokingham 31st Oct - 9:24pm
A little detail on that Rochester poll mentioned by malc: the sample size was 1012. The total number of people who said they intended to...
- Malcolm Todd 31st Oct - 9:14pm
Indeed, people should keep their comments short if they want to be read. I often skim past very long comments, especially if they seem particularly...