- Unwelcome behaviour at Conference
- +++Breaking.....Liz Leffman will be the Liberal Democrat candidate in Witney
- No, Newsnight, it's not ok to talk about us when we aren't there to defend ourselves
- Even George Osborne Gets It: "Hard Brexit did not win a majority"
- Richard Kemp and Liverpool Lib Dems set up street stall outside Labour Conference
- York: Getting residents and communities involved (Keith Aspden)
- Young people and grammar schools (Nigel Jones)
- Sharing the Rents: The Economic relationship Between Humanity and Nature (Joe Bourke)
- Order out of chaos (Thomas Shakespeare)
- Corbyn: a warning from (recent) history (Gerard Thompson)
- Reporting Back: Obesity and Sports Participation
- Funding - Ambition for Ageing
- New, longer edition of 101 Ways To Win An Election - now available on Kindle
- Comment: Jeremy Corbyn is wrong on the Single Market
- Victoria Wood's Brother at Bury Council Meeting
- Poems for people in Prestwich
- The season for United
- Alan Turing and Emlyn Hooson
- Tories plan to remove residents to then house local homeless!
- Northern Poorhouse – Leading Light Quits
- Roland 26th Sep - 5:20pm
"Furthermore, by creating more grammar schools we’re focusing on the children who we see as the brightest. But these are the ones who will probably...
- Nick Collins 26th Sep - 5:19pm
What's all this about "soggy centrists"; has LDV been taken over by refugees from "Bake Off"?
- paul holmes 26th Sep - 5:02pm
Actually Weimar Germany was not necessarily soggy centrist. One area in which the Christian Democrats and the Roman Catholic Centre Party were able to feel...
- Jock Coats 26th Sep - 5:01pm
By the way if (like me) you seem to have trouble getting to the document from the ALTER link above here it is elsewhere.
- Dave Orbison 26th Sep - 4:55pm
@David Garlick - I'm not a student of LibDem politics by any means but I think perhaps you are overstating the degree of unity that...
- Fiona 26th Sep - 4:55pm
I agree with Christopher. We should be able to explain why we differ from the Tories and/or Labour on any given issue with reasons, because...