- Clegg opposes ban on halal and kosher slaughter; now we need to hear his reasons
- Nick Clegg's speech to the Lib Dem spring conference in full
- Five reasons why Liberal Democrats leave York in good spirits.
- Opinion: My resignation from Federal Conference Committee
- Six points I took from Nick Clegg's Lib Dem conference Q&A
- Stephen Williams writes: Social housing stock rises back above 4 million (Stephen Williams MP)
- Michael Moore MP writes…Standard Life, the most significant intervention in the Independence Referendum so far? (Michael Moore MP)
- Opinion: We need Digital Liberalism (John Grout)
- Conference Photo Gallery Part 1 – What the LDV team did (The Voice)
- Paul Burstow MP writes…My two suggestions to improve the Care Bill (Paul Burstow MP)
- ALDC Fringe Report: Do Private Sector Tenants Deserve a Better Deal?
- UKIP and its more than mildly eccentric membership
- Changes to the 263 Bus - have your say
- Why I am excited again about being a Lib Dem
- Everyday sexism
- Success on DHP for people with disabilities - multi year awards now possible
- Crimea and its terrifying echoes of Munich
- Why the tourist tax debate needs to kick off
- Unhappy 4th Birthday, HS2!
- UN Commission on the Status of Women - girls and disability
- Tim 11th Mar - 4:06pm
Admittedly those are a bit back of the fag packet figures but illustrate the point that someone dropping out of work to care for children...
- Denis Mollison 11th Mar - 4:04pm
Didn't Standard Life threaten to leave Scotland in the run-up to the 1997 Referendum? In which case, why are they still here?
- Jiggles 11th Mar - 3:56pm
Tim There is a clear benefit to the taxpayer of people being in work. In 2007 then David (now Lord) Freud did an analysis for...
- Tim 11th Mar - 3:49pm
And also remember this would take a truly massive amount of expenditure. Are you really saying that that would all be made back by parents...
- Eddie Sammon 11th Mar - 3:49pm
We're also paying the inflation tax to support London's financial services. It's wrong to say that we are the takers and they are the makers....
- A Social Liberal 11th Mar - 3:44pm
Childcare is too expensive, just as private renting of housing is too expensive. However, we do not want to throw money at the former in...